You should think about booking an appointment soon! Jerry is filling up very fast, and we do not want to miss you.
Remember, if you have come to BBI before, you may drop off paperwork ahead of time. We can then set a follow-up appointment to finish you up. This way makes completing your taxes quick and easy. We call you if we have any additional needs, to be sure to minimize your tax liability, and to be ready to submit when you come in for your appointment.
Some items you may need:
- 1099's (any- can be marked SSA-1099, 1099-INT, 1099-MISC, etc...)
- 1098's (any- can be for Mortgage, Student Loans, etc...)
- Property (Real Estate) taxes paid
- Amounts of your charitable contributions. Include non-cash donations (like items to goodwill)
- Information on any new dependents (DOB, SS#)
If you received a letter from us with a checklist, review it to see if you have all the documents that are still applicable. Please feel free to call us with any questions!